Demokratisk Dansegulv (Democratic dance floor) is the success from Sweden that has finally reached Norway! Two famous clubs meet in a fierce DJ battle, and it is YOU GUYS who decides which song they play. Do you want to hear Backstreet Boys or Kurt Nilsen? Beyoncè or A-ha? "5 fine frøkner" or "Livin' On A Prayer"? It's up to you! Moderator and judge for the evening is Norway's own Party-Swede Krigerdanne, a.k.a. Daniel Sjörs.
- You dance
- Two DJ teams each presents a song on the screen on stage
- You vote wich song you want to hear by shouting the name of the song
- The judge picks the winner
- The DJ team that shouts the loudest wins the round
- The winning team plays the song you voted for and you dance again
- New round